Traveling in Asia is always fascinating because the numerous appealing destinations that can be visited. Nevertheless, there are some things which should be noticed in order that everything goes right during the journey. Among those many considerations, timing is one of the most important.
The Urgency of Time
Timing is significant because it will affect the entire journey of yours. Besides, there are places which can be enjoyed only in certain period of time. Thus, if you come in the wrong time, you cannot get the best shot of those places. For example, if you want to feel the cold snow in Japan, you should come in winter.
Best Time for Traveling throughout Asia
Each country in Asia has different best time to visit. The followings are the example:
- Indonesia. The whole year in Indonesia is lovable. However, if you do not want to be trapped in heavy rain season, it is better to come throughout dry season.
- Japan. Spring lasting from March-may will be the most perfect time to visit this country. Mid winter (December-February) and autumn (September-November) are also recommended; while summer is terrible.
- Singapore. For Singapore, you can go anytime you want; there is no need to consider the climate.
- Philippines. The period between mid of December to mid of May is the best time for traveling in Philippines.
- Thailand. The best time to come to Thailand is November to February.